During a stay in Paris, it may be tricky to choose from the city’s plethora of bars and restaurants, but it’s hard to resist Kong. Facing Le Pont Neuf, it boasts some of the most beautiful views of Paris imaginable, even rivalling those from the Eiffel Tower. Kong was styled by acclaimed French designer Philippe Starck, and the funky interiors are just as impressive as the views. An intriguing mix of design and classicism with French and Asian touches, Kong offers a restaurant, bar and soothing lounge music by Béatrice Ardisson.
Be sure to book a table in advance and request a table on the top floor to enjoy the breathtaking vistas of the Parisian skyline while savouring the divine Asian fusion cuisine. Afterwards, relax and enjoy the ambience with a cool cocktail in hand; Kong offers a tempting selection, with all the classics as well as some of their own exotic creations.
To complete the Philippe Starck experience, stay at the Mama Shelter Hotel. Another of Starck’s off-the-wall, cutting-edge creations, the hotel offers contemporary innovation in the very heart of Paris. Complete with terrace, bar, brasserie and yoga room, the hotel is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy Starck’s eclectic designs.
Latest posts by gregory adam (see all)
- Celebrate Summer Sundays at the W Barcelona WET® Deck! - July 2, 2012
- An Interview with Velvet Escape - April 23, 2009
- The first Splendia Twitter interview: “Travel is a feast for the five senses” - April 17, 2009
- Meet Kevin, our Hotel Business Director for Asia – Pacific - April 3, 2009
- Discover the latest and trendiest hotel! - April 1, 2009